- To start your beauty care regime cleanse your face properly. Keep makeup to a minimum.
- Apply sunscreen when you go out especially between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Wash your face with a cleanser in morning as soon as you get up. And similarly at night Wash before you go to bed, as your face has been exposed to polluted air, oils from your hands, and other environmental factors all day. Make sure to remove makeup and clean it before going to sleep. Mostly try to wash your face with warm/hot water to open your pores. Steam your pores open to cleanse about once a week.
- Do Exercise regularly especially Cardio as it will help the skin to glow. And can also stimulate blood flow by balancing the blood circulation. It's very healthy for your body and will make you feel stronger.
- Use a moisturizing or anti-aging mask on face and neck, preferably after exfoliating the skin.
- Drink 10 glasses of water a day, as it will help clear your skin and also help to get rid of toxins from the body. This will rejuvenate your skin and will bring the desired glow.
Hope you enjoy reading my first blog.