Face is very sensitive part of our body and has to face a lot from external factors such as smoke, pollution etc. A good face can reflect your looks and it can either make or break your appearance.
Following are some tips to take care of your body which indirectly can give good outcome for your face.
- Make sure to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Drinking water helps to wash off the toxins from your body and also keeps your skin hydrated which indirectly makes your face appear radiant and cheerful.
- Cleanse and tone your face at least twice a day and make sure the products you are using for the same belongs from a good brand.
- Don’t resort to habit of drinking of alcohol or smoking. It is very injurious for your health and affects your skin very badly.
- Avoid drinking beverages and soft drinks a lot as it is harmful for health and can affect your skin type.
- Eat plenty of fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits and milk products every day.
- Indulge in regular habit of exercise and make sure you devote at least 30 minutes for the same every day in morning.